Why Choose Attorney Lee Marlow?
Lee Marlow, Counsellor at Law, concentrates on Family Law from pre-marital agreements to post-trial hearings and appeals. Many cases are referred by both attorneys and satisfied clients. Attorney Marlow has a formidable trial record over the last 30 years in cases including high-net worth divorce, business valuation, mental health, addiction and abuse issues, as well as relocation and other custody disputes.
His approach is to use his creativity and personal attention to detail to execute individualized strategies that address each client’s goals and achieve the best possible results as efficiently as possible, whether by settlement or trial.
Career highlights include:
- Litigating before the Supreme Court of the United States and in the Superior Courts and Appellate Court in Connecticut
- Member of the Federal bar
- Extensive trial experience and a thorough understanding of the Connecticut Rules of Evidence
- Experienced negotiator who is frequently appointed by local courts to serve as a special master (a seasoned attorney who listens to divorcing parties’ presentations and concerns and offers recommendations for settlement prior to a trial)
- Certified guardian ad litem and attorney for minor children, has been appointed repeatedly to represent the legal interests of children
- Appointed as a Special Master in numerous Judicial Districts and the Regional Family Trial Docket
- Has lectured and written on Family Law issues, including appellate practice
Involvement in Legal Organizations:
- Active member of the Connecticut Bar Association Family Law Section and past member of the Executive Committee
- Member of New Haven County Bar Association Family Law Section and Executive Committee
- Fellow of the Connecticut Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and serves as Treasurer of its Connecticut Chapter
- Liaison to the Connecticut Bar Association Legislative Committee
- Best Lawyers in America
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers
- Rated AV-Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell peer review, the highest rating in both legal ability and ethical standards
Contact Attorney Lee Marlow: Call 203-823-9040 or go to Contact page.
AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.