Why Choose Attorney Lee Marlow?
Lee Marlow, Counsellor at Law, concentrates on Family Law from pre-marital agreements to post-trial hearings and appeals. Many cases are referred by both attorneys and satisfied clients. Attorney Marlow has a formidable trial record over the last 37 years in cases including high-net worth divorce, business valuation, mental health, addiction and abuse issues, as well as relocation and other custody disputes.
His approach is to use his creativity and personal attention to detail to execute individualized strategies that address each client’s goals and achieve the best possible results as efficiently and economically as possible, whether by settlement or trial.
Career highlights include:
- Litigating before the Supreme Court of the United States
- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Extensive trial experience high net worth individuals and a thorough understanding of the Connecticut Rules of Evidence
- Experienced negotiator who is frequently appointed by local courts to serve as a special master
- Certified Family Law Arbitrator by AAML
- Special Master in numerous Judicial Districts and the Regional Family Trial Docket
- Lecturing and writing on Family Law issues, including on Trials and Appeals
Involvement in Legal Organizations:
- Fellow of the The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and serves as President Elect of its Connecticut Chapter
- Member of New Haven County Bar Association Family Law Section and Executive Committee
- Member of the Connecticut Bar Association Family Law Section and past member of its Executive Committee
- Chairperson of the Examining Committee of the AAML, Connecticut Chapter
- Best Lawyers in America (“Lawyer of the Year 2018” Family Law, New Haven County)
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers
- Rated AV-Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell peer review, the highest rating in both legal ability and ethical standards
Contact Attorney Lee Marlow: Call 203-823-9040 or go to Contact page.
AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.